TABLE OF CONTENTS
I think my account has been compromised. What should I do?
If you believe your account has been compromised, complete the following actions:
- Report any compromises immediately to customer support by submitting a ticket here.
- Change your password and Multi-factor authentication (MFA) immediately.
How do I protect myself against phishing?
The following is a list to avoid a phishing incident:
- Always check the source of the email.
- Always maintain suspicion in case any email asks you to provide email, password, date of birth and Multi-factor authentication (MFA) details.
- Don't click on any links provided in unauthorised emails.
How do I report a phishing incident?
- In the event of a phishing incident, please report it by submitting a ticket here together with screenshots and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Inform your bank and credit card issuing agency to withhold payments until verified by you.
Tips to secure your Aquarius Account
At Aquarius, the safety of your account is our highest priority. To ensure the maximum protection of your assets, we strongly suggest you follow these tips:
- Use a difficult and unique password with at least 9 characters during registration. The password should be a mix of one (1) capital letter, one (1) small letter, numbers and alphabets along with special characters.
- Change your password frequently. The password should be changed once every three months.
- Use Multi-factor authentication (MFA) compulsorily. This will ensure that only you have access to your account.
- Under no circumstances should you share your password or Multi-factor authentication (MFA) details with anyone else.
- Keep Multi-factor authentication (MFA) code securely and do not use a backup device that could be accessed by someone else.
- Report any unauthorised activity immediately by submitting a ticket here so that your account can be deactivated.
- Do not access Aquarius from public devices and network.
- Do not use unauthorised software. Use only legitimate software on your device.
- Always keep your device up to date.
- Ensure that you upgrade your browser to the latest version.
- Use a password vault if you have difficulty remembering your password.